Conti+ CNX water management system
Centralised control of up to 150 taps and devices within a range of up to 350 metres
The CONTI+ CNX water management system enables the complete management of up to 150 connected products such as urinals, taps or showers. Tasks such as hygienic flushing and thermal disinfection can be controlled through its intuitive user interface using a tablet included in the standard delivery. This tablet can also be used to change settings, call up status information, activate individual and group functions and access recorded data.
Logging, safety routines and verifiable function checks of all hygienic measures provide reassurance to all users of the quality management of the water system whilst providing essential proof of safety reports. Reports are saved in PDF format and can be printed and sent easily.
Wireless water management
The web server integrated into the CNX controller provides a user-friendly overview of all networked taps in the building. Taps that have been linked to the network can be located and controlled via a WLAN connected tablet or laptop, either individually or in groups. The tap operating status, forthcoming action and notifications are all clearly visible on the display.
When online, each tap receives updates automatically. When offline, updates can be implemented via the tablet. All internet-enabled devices can be operated via web browser, regardless of the operating system installed.
Who will benefit from using Conti+ CNX water management system?
Conti+ CNX is ideal for any building that requires drinking water installations offering high functionality and levels of hygiene such as:-
- Swimming pools
- Schools and sports arenas
- Army barracks
- Doctors’ surgeries
- Care homes
- Drinking water installations in the commercial sector and administrative buildings
- Sanitary facilities with specific non-standard operating requirements
Benefits of the Conti+ CNX water management system
- One controller for up to 150 taps
- Integration of electronic taps from the Conti+ range
- Generous network topology (up to 350m)
- Electrical installation – low cots, in a linear, star or tree layout
- Based on stable KNX technology
- Tablet included with intuitive, straightforward user interface
- Data transferred via LAN, WLAN (BLE bluetooth low energy in development)
- Lifecycle data storage
- Supports and ensures correct operation within drinking water installation
- Reports in PDF format saved to SD card
- Protected against short circuit and reverse polarity
- No loss of data in the event of a power cut
- Easy integration and installation tailored to individual requirements
- User-friendly service
Simple, fast, secure
The topology offers easy tap networking: individually in a linear, star or tree layout. Neither terminators nor special bus cables are needed. The standard tables, piped in empty conduits or flush mounted are quickly connected to the waterproof single-wire terminals. Additional shielding of the cables is not needed.
Automatic hygienic flushing
Whilst hygiene is an important issue, centralised control is a must. The settings for flush duration, interval and water run on time for every tap installed in the system can be set via a mobile device or PC.
Safety is the buzzword for thermal flushing. As a result, the system only permits the thermal flushing procedure to be triggered at defined times that can be controlled via the tablet in line with the technical standard DVGW Worksheet W551. The complete process is monitored, recorded and can be printed.
Devices can be added, reassigned within groups or moved thanks to a clearly structured menu. An overview of parameters set for each tap can be viewed on the tablet.
It is essential that the correct temperature, water replacement and flow rate are provided and maintained. These interacting parameters are regarded as the ones which have the most significant effect on the hygienic quality of drinking water at a microbiological level, according to generally accepted engineering standards (including EN 806, DIN 1988-n00 and VDI/VGW 6023). The CNX system actively influences these parameters.